Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Blogging!


Feeling inspired by my dear friend Monica, and finally getting off my proverbial duff and actually doing something about it, I have decided to start a blog. As a wife, mother, and a full-time student, life is rarely boring! Right now I have 6 (I have a hard time fathoming this) children. I am married to my best friend Kurt. We have been married for 15 years and have lived in 3 states, collecting children at each location along the way. Austin (14) and Benjamin (12) are our Colorado babies; Jacob (9), Joseph (7), and Julia (5) are our South Dakota babies, and Eleanor (6 months old tomorrow) is our little Texas rose. I honestly couldn't say if we are complete as a family yet. We thought we were done after Julia when I was told that I probably wouldn't be able to have any more children by my OB. Lesson learned: doctors aren't always right! I hope you enjoy reading about my family of monkeys, as I affectionately call them. My mom says that the missing link can be found right here! Here's Eleanor trying to swing from Daddy's arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.